Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sharring a part of me with you




Seeing how my professor was kind enough to help integrate our class into the world of technology, and share that with us, I decided to share something too. Evan Tanner happens to have been and despite his passing still is an inspirational factor to my life. This video shows some of his thoughts on life and selflessness. To my understanding he was not only a very adventurous man, but one who lived a life worth leading. Once he heard of a playground being constructed for children he had never met or known, and it is said he called to volunteer. He's a man who had many money troubles, and without hesitation flew down the location to help out, simply because he felt it was a great cause. This is simply one kind act out of many, but never the less it is one that I find extremely inspirational. He's a large inspiration to my life because he lived a life full of adventure but he always seemed to look beyond himself. If you're interested in him, or anything about him, feel free to ask me or Google his name. Also He has a blog page that many consider to be more than how everyone blogs now, it's been referenced as reading a man's soul.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Matt for sharing this with me. It's unfortunate he passed away as he certainly had a great message to pass on to all of us. You can continue his vision along with your own to make the best life possible for you and your students. Thanks for a great semester and for always being open.

    ReplyDelete